Thursday, October 26, 2017

Color Throwdown #466

Happy Thursday!

This weeks Color Throwdown Challenge #466 colors are Plum, Olive and Rust. I'm a new stamper so I am using again the SSS Fractile Leaves stamp set. I wish I could find some Thanksgiving stamps but of well..leaves will do.


I first stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then water colored with Distress Oxide inks. I used Peeled Paint, Seedless Preserves and Wild Honey. I also used some Barn Door Distress mixed with the Wild Honey to get the rusty color. I was a tad apprehensive since one oxide and one regular but it came out great.

After they dried I fussy cut them all out. I then took the seedless preserve ink and splattered it onto some Olive card stock.

I used the same Rust concoction to color some white cardstock to make the sentiment banner.
The sentiment comes from the SSS Ornate Leaves stamp set.

I popped it all onto a Kraft card base.


The inside sentiment is from the SSS essential greetings set.

Thank you for coming by and see you next time!
Cher

2 comments:

  1. what a great card. I love those leaf images. So glad you linked up with us at CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool leaves, Cher! Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete