Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy Birthday Card using MFT Bubble Technique

Hey There! 
So I watched this My Favorite Things YouTube video where they
made some bubbles using a circle stencil.

The trouble was...I didn’t have this stencil but I did have a Silhouette Cameo!
I made my own stenci from card stock and various circle cut outs.


I followed very closely to the video cause I cant lie, I was sure I was gonna mess it up.
I used a ton of Distress Inks and mixed them up in the bubbles.

Distress Inks:
Abandoned Coral
Worn Lipstick
Carved Pumpkin
Squeezed Lemonade
Twisted Citron
Mowed Lawn
Peacock Feathers
Mermaid Lagoon
Wilted Violet



I then cut out the sentiment also using the Silhouette.
I cut out 3 of the sentiment in white and then I cut it out of the inked background.
That was the terrifying bit and hoping I have it on the mat right and that is stuck on good.


I then used a white gel pen to add the shine bits onto the bubbles. 


I put the background onto some black and white pattern paper. 

I had a ton of fun making this card and will definitely make again!


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment