Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Concord and 9th Say Hello Birthday Card


Hi Again!!

Todays card came straight from the Concord and 9th Inspiration for the Say Hello set.

A co worker of mine said her fave color was pink so I went all out for her Birthday card.



I blended Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar for the background.
I sprinkled some water to get the wonderful splotchiness that distress ink creates so great.

Once it was totally dry I clear embossed a bunch oh the sentiments all over the background piece.

I then die cut the Hello out from it and I also die cut from some white card stock and some that was inked with only the Picked Raspberry to give all those layers in the Hello portion.

I inked the Happy Birthday with Versafine Black ink and popped up with some foam tape and added some clear sequins for some sparkle!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment