Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Personalized Birthday Card using the Concord and 9th Perfectly Penned and Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp Sets


Happy Hump Day!

Easter is over and now back to other cards.
Today I have a Birthday Card I made for my co worker Jennifer.



I first did some ink smoothing with Distress Inks onto some watercolor paper
 for the background piece.

I then stamped the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Sentiment using Memento Dye Ink in similar colors. I wish a had a 'Dear" stamp to make it like the song but oh well.  I got inspiration from Jennifer McGuire's card that she used the same idea of the repeating sentiment.


I put both pieces on some black cardstock and then accented with these Nuvo Jewel Drops. 


I really loved how all the colors look on that black background. She had told me she loved bright colors and especially red and oranges and I was so happy when she opened it and really liked it!


Thank you so much for visiting!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment