Monday, June 5, 2017

Simon Says Blissful June Card Kit

Welcome Back!
Today I have a card I made using the Simon Says Stamp Blissful June Card Kit


A lot of people have been doing ones that show the flower cluster on both ends but they looked so good and had to do one myself


I stamped the images with the SSS Barely Beige ink that came in the kit. 

I used a water brush and watercolored with the Daniel Smith Watercolor Palette in the kit. I only used this little palette for all the watercoloring, I had to mix some together to get different tones but it was a nice collection of colors to use. 


I then took a piece of the watercolor paper and heat embossed Ranger Princess Gold onto it. I used the same powder to emboss the sentiment onto the black card stock.

The sentiment on the outside and inside was from the included SSS Floral Bliss Stamp Set. 

I then put the watercolor piece onto a piece of the Echo Park Wedding Bliss Collection paper pack. 



I stamped the flower cluster inside with the same SSS Barely Beige ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with the same Ranger embossing powder. 


I then used the SSS Metallic Ivory Envelope and heat embossed the floral cluster to match the card. 
Now I just need someone to get married! 

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment