Saturday, June 10, 2017

MFT Sketchy Flowers Kit You are Fantastic Watercolor Card


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! 

I got some time to play with the My Favorite Things Sketchy Flowers Card Kit.


I stamped the two flowers randomly on a piece of watercolor paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink. I then watercolored with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. 

I used the large rectangle die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics set to cut out the background piece.

I used the black watercolor to make a washy looking gray to then cut the scripty You Die die. 

I also used some dark gray card stock to cut the banner from. The sentiment also comes the kit names All About You. I heat embossed it with Ranger Detail White Embossing Powder. 




Thanks for coming over and soon I will have another card I made from this great kit!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment