Sunday, June 24, 2018

Congrats card using Distress Oxide Water Paining Technique


Welcome Back 
I am sure you can see that I really loved using Jennifer McGuire's technique of the water painting. 

Today I have a card I made to send to a friend who became new homeowners. 


I just love the combo of these Distress Oxide Colors even though both blue. 
I white heat embossed the flowers onto some Bristol Smooth card stock and then ink blended on top. 

Stamp Set:
  W Plus 9 Beautiful Bouquets: Dahlias

Distress Oxide Inks:
Salty Ocean
Blueprint Sketch

Sentiment:
Simon Says Stamp PAINTED CONGRATS Wafer Die

I glued the sentiment onto some dark gray card stock and then cut out leaving a border. 

To finish it up I added some sequins to add some sparkle. 


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment