Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Distress Oxide Water Painting Birthday Card

Hello!

I have another card using the Distress Water Painting technique by Jennifer McGuire. 


I used the SSS Spring Flowers and More Spring Flowers  stamps sets with Versamark to white heat emboss the images on Bristol Smooth card stock.

I ink blended Tattered Rose and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks. I focused the Tattered Rose in the center with the Abandoned Coral on the outside.


I used a water brush to paint on the images and soak up with a paper towel. After it was dry I went in and painted the images with watered down Tattered Rose.

 It was then cut out using the MFT Blueprints 13 rectangle die.

The love sentiment is using the SSS LOVE wafer die and cut from Neenah Metallic card stock.
The other part of the sentiment is from SSS You Matter and All My Love stamp sets

I finished it up with some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist.



Till next time...Have a fantastic day!!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment