Thursday, July 12, 2018

Birthday Card using Altenew Party Time stamp set

Welcome Back!

This is the card I made for my wonderful Hubby's birthday.

Again I watched Jennifer McGuire's video  where she used the Altenew Party Time stamp set. 


As always she made it look so easy with her free form stamping the images. 
I tried to free form stamp once and that looked like a hot mess. 

I used my Mini Misti to stamp all the images from the Altenew set. I literally copied Jennifer design since I was so intimidated by this and needed direction. lol 
Next time ill be brave to make my own. 

I had the most trouble with the sequins, they are soooo not perfect 
but I know my hubby will not even notice. 

I used some confetti stamps from the Honey Bee Celebration Box and SSS Taco Party stamp sets.

I was having such a stressful time with this and forgot to get all the colors I used but most were from Memento Dew Drops.

I put it onto black card stock base and added some Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals to add some shine.



Thank you again for coming by and see you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment