Monday, July 2, 2018

Color Throwdown #499 using Distress Resist Spray


Happy Monday!
I have my submission for the Color Throwdown Challenge #499.
The colors this week are yellow, green and blue.



I had gotten the Tim Holtz Distress Resist Spray in the Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit.

I read on the label about using with a stencil and I just had to try it.

I used the box that the card kit came in to spray paper. I still got some overspray on my mat but luckily it is glass and able to remove. 

Make sure to instantly wash off the stencil after spraying. 



I then ink blended on top with Distress Oxides in 
Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover and Blueprint Sketch.

I used a clean paper towel to buff off the ink on the splatter parts to make sure showed up with the white. 

I then stamped the You from the SSS You Matter stamp set and heat embossed with some Wow embossing powder in black. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
Cher 

1 comment: