Friday, October 26, 2018

Color Throwdown #516 using Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder

Hey Again!

I hope you are having a great Friday!
I have another post for a Color Throwdown Challenge
This weeks colors are Dark Teal, Rust and Cream.

I loved the colors when I saw the inspiration photo and couldn't wait to play. 


It was just perfect timing that my order of the last Distress Oxide Inks came in 
and Rusted Hinge is in that set. 

I used Hero Arts Fiesta Teal and the Rusted Teal with the Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set and stencil on some cream cad stock.


I used the dots and other accent stamps form the Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp set. 
I used Ranger Copper embossing to add some more of a rust color and add some shine. 

I then took the card base and ran through the Tim Holtz Wood 3D Embossing Folder. I thought it looked to blah with the flat paper. Plus I adore that folder and want to make everything be wood. 

I used the SSS Big Momma Foam tape to pop onto the card base and added some Nuvo Grey Mist Jewel Drops for some dimension and shine. 


Thank you so much for visiting and I will see you next time!
Cher 


4 comments: