Wednesday, October 10, 2018

You are soy awesome card using MFT Sushi Date

Hey there!

I have another shadowbox card for you today!
 I think after this one I may venture into trying a tunnel card again. 




I used the same dimensions that Jennifer McGuire did as I did the last time. 


I stamped the images from the MFT Sushi Date set with Versafine and then 
heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I then used Distress Oxide Inks to color in all the images and backgrounds.

Distress Oxides Used:
Wilted Violet
Seedless Preserves
Spun Sugar
Candied Apple
Abandoned Coral
Twisted Citron
Mowed Lawn
Ground Espresso
Black Soot



I used the same images in SSS Fog ink to make a matching envelope.
I really love how this color combo worked together!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope we see you next time! 
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment