Friday, April 28, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wild Beauty Birthday Card




Hello Again.

I got inspired by Amy R from Prairie Paper and Ink and had to make a version of her awesome card.
Here is the link to her blog post: http://bit.ly/2mJ77N3

I can't lie I was intimidated by this Simon Says Stamp Wild Beauty set since all the parts are separate and I had to make the scene.  I followed Amy's design and man it gave me so much confidence that I can not wait to try more on my own.


I stamped them all using Distress Oxide inks in Fossilized Amber, Wilted Violet, Blue China and Peeled Paint.  I used a water brush to pull out the ink and then I splattered some Black Soot Distress Ink onto the background.

 I used a piece of pattern paper to add a border on the left and
put all onto a Neenah Solar White card base.
I stamped the center of the flowers and inside sentiment in Versafine Ink. 



I love the dainty sentiments that come in the stamp set.

I also decorated the inside and the envelope with some of the same flowers in the same inks.

Thank you so much for stopping by and will see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment