Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hope card using the SSS Hope Blooms and Tropical Leaves Stamp Sets

Welcome Back
I am off in vacation in Hawaii so I could not do a Color Throwdown
this week but figured I'd share this tropical inspired card. 

This was a fun card to stamp and watercolor.



I used the Simon Says Stamp Tropical Leaves stamp set and
stamped with Distress Inks. I knew the coverage on stamping would not be solid since Distress Inks but that's what I wanted. I stamped and then used a water brush to spread out the color.

Distress Inks Used:
Twisted Citron
Evergreen Bough 
Mowed Lawn 
Peeled Paint

I then splattered some of the same inks onto it. 

The sentiment is from the SSS Hope Blooms stamp set and white heat embossed onto some black card stock. 



The envelope is made from the same watercolor paper and I used the same colors to have it matching.

Thank you so much for coming by and I will see you next time.

Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment