Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween Birthday Card using Simon Says Stamp If the Hat Fits stamp set.


Hey Everyone!
A friend at work asked if I would make her a Halloween inspired birthday card for her Mom and I just had to try to replicate the card Kelly Latevola made. Here is the link to her blog post that I was inspired from.

This Simon Says Stamp If the Hat Fits stamp set has been my absolute fave Halloween stamp set so far.


I used Distress Inks for the background and Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers for the hats.

I really went out of my comfort zone with adding the white gel pen accents to the hats like Kelly did but I'm so glad I did because it really gave me the confidence to do it again.

I went a little wild on the inside and stamped with Distress Oxide Inks using the Honey Bee Stamp set , Celebration Box.

I made the envelope using some pattern paper in my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and I will see you next time.
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment