Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sending you Love card using Framed 3D Embossing Image Technique

Hey!

I watched Jennifer McGuire's video of Creative Uses of Embossing Folders 
and I just had to get into my craft room to make one. 

I had gotten the Tim Holtz Botanical 3D embossing folder in the SSS card kit
 and I fell in love with it. 


Her card used the My Favorite Things Linked Octagon Frame Dies which I do not have. 

Instead I went to my Silhouette Studio Software and created my version of it. 

It is not perfect but it works and SSS was sold out and I have zero patience to wait. lol
I cut out 4 of the images and stacked them to give dimension. 

I traced the inside with white paper, inked it up with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide and then ran it through with the embossing folder.  I then buffed some Perfect Pearls onto it to make it shimmer. 


I attached the embossed piece and frame onto a background also inked with the Peacock Feathers that was distressed with water splatter. 

I used the SSS Love Wafer Die on the same gray card stock as the frame and base and some vellum as the shadow. 
The "sending you" is  from the SSS All About Love Stamp Set.


Thank you so much for checking out my creation and I hope to see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment