Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thank You Card using SSS Emma background and Distress Inks



Hey Ya'll

Today I have a Thank You card to show you. 
Man I just love Distress Inks with embossed resist background. 


I first heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp Emma background stamp with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. 

I used Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean to smoosh the background into .

 In between the pouncing I would dry the background to get better definition without muddling all together. I used my fave rectangle stitched die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13. 



I used my Silhouette to create the sentiment. I used the Lucinda Handwriting font, welded the letters together and then did a offset of 1.00 that I cut from some vellum. 

I put the background onto some shimmery card stock I got from Michaels and then put onto a Neenah  110 lb card base. 


See you next time!
Cher 




No comments:

Post a Comment