Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Card using Avery Elle Retro Ornaments



Hello!

I have one last Christmas card for yo. I really wanted to use the Avery Elle Retro Ornaments Stamp set and the SSS Christmas Sweater Background. I figured why not combine the two. 


I first stamped the sweater background in Versamark onto some Bristol smooth card stock.
I then ink blended it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. 

The ornaments and lights were stamped in Versafine and colored with Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet, Scattered Straw and Tumbled Glass. 

The branches were stamped with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide. I cut them all out with the coordinating dies. 


I used a SSS circle die and heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder. I used the same embossing powder and dies to create the "strings" that attach the ornaments to the trees. 

I used some foam tape to pop the whole panel onto a white notecard. I then used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen onto the sentiment circle, inside of the ornaments and the lights. I also put some on that border showing on the notecard. 

Thank you for stopping by for all these Christmas cards and 
I hope to see you in the new year!

Cher







No comments:

Post a Comment