Friday, December 29, 2017

Birthday Card using Alcohol Ink and SSS Cora Background

Hello!

This is a card I made for a close friend of mine. 
She loves Rose Gold so of course I had to try to make a card with those cards. 


I used Pink Sherbet and Pearl Alcohol Inks for the background and then heat embossed the SSS Cora background in Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder.

I used the MFT Blueprints 13 Die-namics  stitched rectangle die and put onto a white note card. 

I used a sentiment from the Silhouette Design store. I first gold embossed some white card stock and then cut out on the machine. 

I added some Wink of Stella onto the white of the notecard and the "shadow" of the sentiment. 


I hope to see you next time and till then, 
Have a great day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment