Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Card using Sunny Studios Holiday Style stamp set


Hello!
Last year when I was thinking about jumping into the world of stamping, I saw this Sunny Studios Holiday Style stamp set and was amazed at that bell. I thought just crazy how three different colors could create such a lifelike image. 


I am still lacking on inks so I used the Memento London Fog for the first two layers. Stamped once on the first then twice on second to make darker.

The pine was made using Memento Cottage Ivy in the same kind of way.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I heat embossed with some red embossing powder.

I die cut using the MFT Wonky stitched rectangle Die-namics and popped onto some plaid pattern paper from my stash. 


I of course had to use the ornaments for the inside. Im bad and forgot to write down the colors I used for the ornaments. My bad.

See you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment