Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Alcohol Ink Birthday Card using SSS Tropical Leaves stamp set

Happy Tuesday! 

Today I have a card that I made for my Fathers birthday that was yesterday. 
He always encourages me to try new things and alcohol inks was one of them.



I of course had to make his card from one of the backgrounds I made.
He loves Green so I used Lettuce and Citrus Ranger Alcohol inks for the below background. 


My dad also loves Hawaii so I used the Simon Says Stamp 
 Tropical Leaves stamp set to stamp the leaves and heat emboss with Ranger Silver embossing powder. 



The You is from the Simon Says Stamp You Matter set and the Happy Birthday to is from the MFT All About You stamp set. I again heat embossed with that silver embossing powder onto Recollections dark gray card stock.

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope to see you next time!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment