Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentines Cards using Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends stamp set


Today I have 12 cards that I made using the Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends stamp set. 
I wanted to make some Galentines cards for the ladies in my life. 


I watched a video by Nichol Spohr and I just thought it was so cute and 
had to use the idea for these valentines. 

I used some card stock in my stash and used Candied Apple and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide to stamp a plaid design using the MFT Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set.


I then used some doily hearts I got from the Silhouette Design store and 
created different sizes to add some layering.
Some of the cards have touches of glossy accents onto the berries or hearts. 


All of the images were colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and all of the sentiments are from the same Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends Stamp set. 


See you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment