Sunday, April 29, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge #490 using SSS Everything Together Stamp Set.

Hope you are having a great Sunday. 

Today I am posting my submission for the Color Throwdown Challenge #490.


The colors this week are pink, green, lavender and light gray.

I had fun creating this card because at first I was like what the heck am I gonna make since I rarely use light pastel type colors. 

I just got the SSS Everything Together stamp set and knew it would be perfect after I watched Nichol Spohr's video using the set. 

The stamp set is included in the May SSS Kind Heart card kit.  


I stamped the images with Memento inks in Angel Pink, New Sprout, London Fog and LuLu Lavender. 

I put the background onto some Neenah Metallic Card stock in Chalice Silver. 

I kept it really simple this week but really loved how it came out and gave me courage to use some pastels!

Have a great rest of your weekend and I will see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment