Monday, April 2, 2018

Wedding Card using Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You stamp set


Happy Monday! 

I am a bit behind on posts and just making cards in general because you know...life.

The colors of her wedding were champagne and navy. 


I used the invitation for part of the inspiration since it had the Bokeh background.

 I used water color paper to paint with Antique Linen and then flicked the Vintage Photo onto it and then cut the scalloped border bottom. I then sprayed lightly with some Glimmer Mist

I mounted onto some off white like card stock in my stash. 

The images with all colored in with my Zig Clean Color Markers and just added some glossy accents to the cans and the heart. 

The sentiment and images came from the adorable Lawn Fawn Bicycle for You stamp set. 


Supplies
Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You Stamp Set and Dies
Lawn Fawn Lacy Borders Die Set
Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist
Glossy Accents

Distress Oxides
Vintage Photo
 Antique Linen
 Faded Jeans 

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
Cornflower Blue (037)
Blue (030)
Beige (072)
Flesh Colour (071)
Light Brown (061)
Mid Brown (065)
Dark Gray (095)





Thank you so much for stopping by to see this special card!
Cher







No comments:

Post a Comment