Monday, April 16, 2018

Alcohol Ink Thank You Card for Color Throwdown Challenge #488


Happy Monday!
The colors for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge are Yellow, Green, Aqua and White. 
I had gotten a pad of Yupo paper and man what a difference it is to the alcohol ink paper. 

I could make the inks move soooo much better so I have a few cards I made with alcohol inks. 



Ranger Alcohol Inks:
Botanical 
Dandelion
Mermaid

I cut it out using the MFT Blueprints 13 rectangle die.

I used the Simon Says Stamp BIG THANKS Wafer Die to cut out of two different Neenah Metallic  card stock inWhite Gold and Champagne Gold. 

It felt a tad plain so I added some Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals to give it some sparkle. 



I hope you have a great day and see you next time!!
Cher






No comments:

Post a Comment