Friday, February 1, 2019

Sending Love Card using SSS Elizabeth Background Stamp

Welcome Back!

Today I have a card I made by pure accident.


I was using Distress Oxides to make that Panda Shadowbox card and I had a bunch of ink still on my mat and I just didn't want to waste it. 

I took a piece of white card stock and smooshed throughout all the colors. 
Distress Oxides used:
Wilted Violet
Seedless Preserves
Dusty Concord
Shaded Lilac
Crushed Olive 
Squeezed Lemonade 


I then used  Ranger Silver Embossing Powder to heat emboss the SSS Elizabeth background. 
I cut the vellum circle from the SSS Stitched Circle Die. 

The love die cut is the SSS LOVE Wafer Die cut from some random lilac and grey card stock.

I then heat embossed the rest of the sentiment with the same embossing powder and the SSS All My Love Stamp Set


I used the same background stamp to the inside of the card and on the envelope. 


 

I love how it came out and really showed me to not just toss out what I think I may not need because beautiful things can come out of it.

Thank you again for checking this card out and I will see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment