Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Rainbow Birthday Card using Zig Clean Color Markers and Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® Exclusive

Hi!
I have another card I made using this fantastic 
Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember Tie One On Stamp Set. 

This set is going to be my go to set for birthday cards. Sorry in advance because I know there will be more posts with it.  
I went step by step with Nichol Spohr's technique from this video

It is such a great video and she taught me so many techniques and made this sooooo much easier than I thought would be. 

I stamped the balloons onto some Bristol Smooth cardstock and left the masks on to then use a cloud stencil to ink blend with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. 

I used the same ink to add some splatter and used Broken China Distress Oxide for the sentiment. 


I  colored in with 
Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
You can see from the pic above...I used a bunch of them. 


I decorated the inside with the same stamp set and Distess Oxide Inks. 


I hope you also give Nichols technique a try because it was so fun to create and will definitely not be the last!

Till next time.......have a awesome day!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment