Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentines Day Cards using SSS Foodie Friends stamp set


Welcome back!
I had bought a Brother Scan N Cut 2 and wanted to test it out with some images.
I didn't want the images to go to waste so I have these three Valentines Day Cards to show you. 


The images come from the SSS Foodie Friends Stamp set and 
were all colored with Zig Clean Color Marker. 

I was also playing around with Alcohol Inks and cut up to use as a backer to showcase the images. 

I used the MFT Peek a Boo Window to make the stitched openings. 

I then used white embossing powder to heat emboss the different SSS background stamps. 


Cora Background

Kaleidoscope Background 

Flora Background 


I thought it looked to plain if just white so this embossing adds some interest without taking away from the images. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment