Tuesday, March 26, 2019

More Watercolored Birthday Cards using the Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember Exclusive Tie One On


Welcome Back!

I have a couple more cards using the technique I saw from Amy R  video with the overlapping watercoloring.



This time I made two cards. They are both stamped with the Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® Exclusive Tie One On  balloons in SSS fog ink onto watercolor paper. 


They both used Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors 
but the top is more concentrated in color and the bottom is more watered down. 

I used watered down white acrylic paint to add the splatter. 

The sentiment is heat embossed onto vellum and Ranger Silver Embossing Powder. 

The strings and bows are stamped using the Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink.

I put both onto some black and white patterned paper in my stash and mounted onto a white card base. 

Thank you for coming by and have an awesome rest of your day!!
Cher 


No comments:

Post a Comment