Thursday, September 21, 2017

Color Throwdown #461 featuring Crazy Dogs stamp set


Hey All,
It has been a while since my last post and I apologize. My MacBook Pro is causing me to go crazy cause the screen is not working. I am using a Windows laptop till I can try to fix it and I am just not used to it.
I do tech support for cellphones as my day job and have patience all day. When it comes to me and a computer....I have none!

Anywho... here is my submission for this weeks Color Throwdown #461.
The colors this week were Purple, Green, Yellow and Orange. Those colors scream Halloween to me.



I used a Simon Says Stamp Diamond Circles Stencil and ink blened with Distress Inks, I used Carved Pumpkin , Wilted Violet, Mustard Seed and Lucky Clover.

All of the Elements and Sentiment are from the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Dogs, Crazy Things and Crazy Talk Stamp Sets. I colored all the images with the same Distress Ink Color plus Black Soot.

Thank you so much for coming by and see you next time!!
Cher

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background and so perfect with that fun dog image! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete