Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MFT Chinese Takeout and Good Fortune Birthday Card



Welcome back!

I can now show this birthday card I made for my awesome disinter in laws birthday!

Oh man MFT just made such a great release when came out with this set and the Sushi date one back in March.
I even won a $25 voucher from MFT as part of the release  and of course I got those sets and dies.

I did not come up with this design but I was inspired by one of the inspiration cards on their site made by Debbie Olsen.
I just loved the layout she chose with the blue background. 



I used Distress Ink  in Tumbled Glass and blended onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.

I used Antique Linen and Tea Dye for the fortune cookies and
Hickory Smoke for the handle of the box. I also used Antique Linen for the chopsticks.

I stamped the Pagoda and Enjoy with Memento Dew Drop Ink in Lady bug form the Good Fortune stamp set. I  then heat embossed with clear embossing powder to make them shiny.

I used some patten paper in my stash as the background and popped onto a card base made from some Neenah 120lb card stock.




I used the Sushi Date stamp set for the sentiment and the soy sauce bottle which i colored using Spectrum Noir markers.

I stamped the same pagoda onto the envelope in the Lady Bug ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment