Saturday, November 25, 2017

Birthday Card using Simon Says Stamp Artsy Flower Parts stamp set

Welcome back!
Today I have a card I made for a close friend of mines birthday. 


I wanted to create a whole background using these awesome flowers from the SSS Artsy Flowers stamp set. I stamped with SSS black ink and colored with the Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush pen. I then spritzed some Glimmer Mist onto the background to add some shimmer.

I cut the SSS Happy Birthday die cut 4 times to give some dimension. 
I put it on top of some vellum since afraid the background would be too busy to stand out.

I then used some of the gorgeous Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals Mix to give it some more sparkle.


I used a couple of the same images for the inside of the card.
I’m trying to do this more cause it just makes the inside a bit more special.



Thank you so much for coming over and I will see you next time!
Cher





No comments:

Post a Comment