Sunday, November 19, 2017

Zig water colored Fractile Leaves

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 

Today I have another Thanksgiving card. I am new to card making and stamping but man it is rare to find Thanksgiving stamps. I do apologize in advance because you will be seeing cards using the same two stamp sets. They both happen to be of leaves.



I am using the SSS Fractile Leaves stamp set.
I heat embossed the leaves onto some Kraft cardstock using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder.



I then water colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in a variety of greens, reds and yellows. I cut the panel using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 rectangle die. I matted it on some Rusty colored cardstock.

The sentiment is from the SSS Ornate Leaves stamp set. I heat embossed it onto a strip of vellum and accented the strip with a uncolored leaf.

Thank you for coming by and see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment