Thursday, June 7, 2018

Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout Stamp Set


Welcome Back!

Today I have three cards I made using the Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp set.

These were so fun to make and made me feel like a wizard of creating a wreath with hardly any effort.



The stamp set had the options for the above and below cards of a full circle wreath
 and a circle wreath.

I don't have many dye inks so all of these are made using Distress Oxide Inks.
I did use the Tim Holtz and Tonic Stamp Platform to get perfect positioning and stamping.


Distress Oxide Inks: 
Evergreen Bough
Seedless Preserves
Shaded Lilac
Wilted Violet

Nuvo Jewel Drops:
Key Lime
Grey Mist
Pale Periwinkle



Distress Oxide Inks:
Twisted Citron
Tattered Rose
Worn Lipstick
Picked Raspberry 

Sentiment:
SSS BIG THANKS Wafer Dies

Nuvo Jewel Drops:
Key Lime
Grey Mist
Strawberry Coulis


Distress Oxide Inks:
Twisted Citron
Tattered Rose
Abandoned Coral
Picked Raspberry 

I changed out the Worn Lipstick for the Abandoned Coral because I felt looked too similar to the Picked Raspberry. 

Sentiment:
Simon Says Stamp LOVE Wafer Die

Nuvo Jewel Drops:
Key Lime
Grey Mist
Strawberry Coulis

Thank you again for visiting and I hope you have a great day!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment