Monday, June 4, 2018

You are so Cool card using SSS So Cool Stamp Set


Hey guys!
I was lucky to win a Instagram from @escards and this SSS So Cool 
was one of the stamp sets.
I made this card to mail to her to say thanks!


I had the idea to make it like melted popsicles on the card. 
It has harder than I thought to water color messy. 

I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder and used 
my Gansai Tambi Watercolors to color them in a rainbow


I then used Distress Oxide in Black Soot to add some black splatter and mounted onto some black and white patterned paper.


I added another image into the inside.


I also added some of the images onto the front and back flap of the envelope.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you next time!
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment