Monday, August 6, 2018

SSS Fly Me Away cards using the Tim Holtz Botanical 3D Embossing Folder


Welcome Back!

I fell in love with Shari Carroll card she did for 
the SSS Fly Me Away card kit and had to do my own. 


I used the Tim Holtz Botanical 3D embossing folder on some gray card stock.

The flowers are from the SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp set and heat embossed with Ranger Silver embossing powder onto water color paper. 

I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in
 Turquoise Green, Geranium Red and Lemon Yellow. 

The leaves were embossed with the silver embossing powder onto the same gray card stock.

The sentiments were embossed onto coordinating colored card stock.




















I just love this embossing folder and how much dimension it gives to the card. 


Thank you so much for coming over to check out my card and I hope to see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment