Monday, August 27, 2018

Shadowbox Birthday Card using MFT Otterly Love You stamp set

Hello!
Today I have my first shadowbox card. I tried to do the tunnel technique Jennifer McGuire showed but I just couldn't get to work so instead I decided to go with the shadowbox version. 


I used ver dimensions to a T to make the card and before assembly I ink blended the panels. 

I used Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean for the sky and water bits then used Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn for the seaweed.




Spectrum Noir Markers used for otters:
PP1
PP3
IG1
IG4
GB8
GB10
EB1


I then used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey mist to add some bubbles and shine. 


It came out so cute and hopefully can upgrade to a tunnel version lol

Thanks for coming by and see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment