Friday, August 10, 2018

Happy Birthday Bokeh Card!

Welcome Back!
Today I have a card I made for my great work friend Ryan.
These last 6 months would have been horrible if I didn't see him across form me!


I wanted to do something special for him and decided to try my hand at making a bokeh background. 


I first ink blended a background with Distress Oxides in 
Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and Fossilized Amber


I didn't have a circle stencil but no worries, I used my Silhouette to cut out a variety of circle shapes


I used Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink to blend on the circles. I would apple the circles very randomly and not ink up each time that way each circle would get lighter. 

You need to have different shades of the white to give it that depth.


I went over some of the circles with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen
so that only few had some sparkle.

The sentiment is the Honey Bee Hooray Die and balloons
are from the Honey Bee Celebration Box stamp set.


The balloons were all colored with the same Distress Oxide Colors and then sparkled up with the Wink of Stella pen. 

I had some extra so I used those on the inside and then personalized using the Concord and 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set.


While I was at it I decided to decorate the envelope. 
I used the same stamp set for the balloons and the confetti. 
I then just hand wrote is name in the balloons. 

Thank you so much for visiting and checking out this card I made for special work buddy!
I hope to see you next time!
Cher 







No comments:

Post a Comment