Thursday, August 30, 2018

Water Color Birthday Card using SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp set

Welcome Back!

Today I have a card I made for my boss's birthday.

I wanted something pretty and elegant for her.



I first embossed the SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp with Ranger Princess Gold
embossing powder onto watercolor paper.

I then watercolored with Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber and Forest Moss. I also used the Wilted Violet to splatter onto the background.

The sentiment strip is made using stamp from the MFT All About You stamp set and the You is from the MFT All About YOU die set.

I then used Wilted Violet ink to stamp same image on the envelope flap and then coated in clear embossing powder to seal in since on a slick style glittery envelope.



She loved the card which was a win for me!
Thank you so much for coming by and I will see you next time!!

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment