Saturday, November 10, 2018

Color Throwdown #518 using Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout Stamp

Welcome Back!

I hope you are having a great start to your weekend!

This is my submission the to Color Throwdown #518 Challenge this week.
The colors this week are Slate Blue, Orange, Brown and White.


I used the Concord and 9th Turnabout Stamp Set with Distress Oxide Inks in Broken China, Fossilized Amber and Carved Pumpkin.

I add a little sparkle I used the Ranger Copper Embossing powder for one of the turns. 

The sentiment is from the Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder Set and is heat embossed with the copper onto some vellum. 

I used SSS Big Momma Foam Tape to mount onto a Kraft card base. 


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope to see you on Wednesday when I will be the Guest Stamper on the Color Throwdown Challenge #519.

Cher 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this awesome Thanksgiving design! What a gorgeous wreath in the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete