Monday, December 17, 2018

Alcohol Ink Anniversary Card using SSS Love Die


Happy Monday!

Today is the 9 year Anniversary with my hubby and 
I wanted to share the card I made for him. 


Anniversaries are all about love but I didn't want it all red and pinks. 
His favorite color is blue so I made a fun Alcohol Inked background using blues and a tad green. 

I used:
Denim
Sailboat Blue 
Patina


I then used the Alcohol Ink Lift  to stamp the words  form the SSS All My Love, You Matter and You+ Me stamp sets. 

I used the Gun Metal Mixative to add some interest and tie in his appreciation for guns. 


I had a prior attempt that didn't work out but I was able to use it as a "palette" so I can stamp the inside sentiment. 

Do ya'll remember that cheesy song form like early 2000's of U+Me= Us (Calculus)?

He will sing that randomly to me in a mocking boy band way 
and this sentiment made me think of that .


I then used the SSS Love Wafer Die in Vellum and Black for the sentiment. 



Thank you for coming by to check out this special card and I will see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment