Friday, January 4, 2019

Thank You card using SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp set


Hey There!

Today I have a thank you card I made at same time I made that Birthday card for my boss. 
I used the same Oxide colors  but went for a muted matte and sentiment in grey. 


I first embossed the SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp with Ranger Silver
embossing powder onto watercolor paper.

I then watercolored with Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber and Forest Moss.
 I also used the Wilted Violet to splatter onto the background.

The sentiment strip is made using stamp from the MFT All About You stamp set.

The  You is from the MFT All About YOU die set.
I die cut it four times then coated in clear embossing powder to add some shine and dimension.

I then used SSS Fog Ink to stamp the same image onto the envelope to tie them both together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment