Saturday, December 1, 2018

Color Throwdown #521 using SSS Poinsettia Background and Mama Elephant Sending Hugs


Happy Saturday!

I was a tad intimidated by this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge #521
The colors this week are Silver Black Gray and White. 

I really wanted to use the new stamps I got and luckily worked out!

I used the SSS Poinsetta Background stamp with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder onto some Gray cardstock. I cut it out with the stitched rectangle die from the MFT Blueprints 13 Die-namics. 


The beautiful sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Sending Hugs stamp set and also embossed with the Silver Embossing Powder. 

I popped the sentiment panel up with the SSS big Momma Foam Tape and  mounted the whole piece on a white card base. 
I then finished off with some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist  to add some shine. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you next time!
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment