Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Watercolor Birthday Card using Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® Exclusive Tie One On


Hey Guys!

I have a card today that is inspired by the one Amy R did on her channel. 

Water color especially when overlapping is intimidating to me but 
she gave me the confidence to try it. 


I stamped the balloons from the Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® Exclusive stamp set Tie One On in  SSS Fog Ink onto some watercolor paper. 

I used Distress Inks for all the watercoloring of the balloons. 

Distress Inks Used:
Candied Apple
Abandoned Coral 
Mustard Seed
Carved Pumpkin
Mowed Lawn 
Peacock Feathers
Salty Ocean 
Wilted Violet 
Seedless Preserves 

I used Distess Oxide Ink in Hickory Smoke for the bows and strings. 

I heat embossed the sentiment onto some vellum with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder  and then put onto a piece of black cardstock so that just the black strips showed on top and bottom. 


I used the same set for the inside sentiment and then used more Distress Oxides for the balloons and confetti falling. 


Thank you so much for coming by and I will see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment