Saturday, January 5, 2019

Color Throwdown #524 using SSS Even More Spring Flowers



Happy Saturday!

Its a new year and a new Color Throwdown Challenge. 


The colors for the Color Throwdown Challenge #524 are Green, Yellow, Black and White. 

I wanted to water color some flowers so I decided to use the 
SSS Even More Spring Flowers stamp set. 

I did some masking to keep it be a one layer card. 

I stamped with Versafine ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts clear embossing powder. 

I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush pen. 

I used :
No.40 Green
No. 41 Light Green 
No. 50 Yellow
No. 52 Bright Yellow


The sentiment comes from SSS Beautiful Flowers stamp set and the Honey Bee Stamps Exclusive STAMPtember Tie One On stamp set.  


I used Distress Oxide Ink to stamp the flower on the inside and used the green marker to ink the stamp for the leaves. 
The sentiment on the inside is also from the SSS Beautiful Flowers set. 

Thank you for checking out my submission and I hope to see you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment