Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Birthday Card using Honey Bee Stamps STAMPtember® Exclusive Tie One On

Hi!
Today I have the card I made for my Dad's Birthday!

I love using that Tim Holtz Wood 3D Embossing Folder and had to incorporate it in the card. 

I used some brown paper in my stash to emboss and then used some 
Ground Espresso Distress Oxide to "dirty" it up. 


The balloons come from the Simon Says Stamp and Honey Bee Designs collab Stamptember set called Tie One On. 

I stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and water colored with 
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors. I fussy cut them out, popped up with foam tape and used some embroidery thread for the strings. 

I heat embossed the sentiment ( from the same stamp set) onto some black card stock using Ranger Silver Embossing Powder. 


I used the same balloons in the inside with various Distress Oxide Inks.


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope to see you next time!!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment