Wednesday, February 22, 2017

8 cards using the Simon Says Stamp February 2017 Card Kit

Hey Everyone!
I was going to do a few posts on all the cards I made from the February Simon Says Card Kit but.....
I got too busy with work and you know life happened.


Soon we will be getting the March Kits and decided to just put up one mega post with all the cards I made from this really awesome and adorable kit. My kit was missing the stickers but I wrote to SSS and they sent out to me later on but I forgot to take a pic of them. 




Left: I  used the Doodle Bug pattern paper and used these adorable coffee mug stickers. Added the embellishment of the Sugar Papers Crate Paper epoxy circles and  stamped the sentiment from the SSS Coffee and Tea Stamp Set. I put it  all onto a SSS Doll Pink Card base.

Right:  I really wanted that fun pattern paper to be the star of this card. The sentiment and travel mugs are from the Doodle Bug sticker sheet and accented with Strawberry Coulis Nuvo Drops. I used some bright blue card stock from my stash as the card base. 





Another quick one to put together. I used the pattern paper from the background and cut this strip using the patter pack as well. I used the 3D Doodle Bug Stickers for the travel cup and coffee beans. I put it all onto a SSS Surf Blue card base. 



Time for a shaker card. I used some more of the pattern paper for the background and cut out the circle using the SSS Stitched Circle Dies. I made the frame from the same die set out of some craft card stock in my stash.  Inside the shaker is a mish mash of Martha Stewart chunky glitter, seed beads and sequins. 




This one is probably my favorite. I just love the quote that came in the SSS coffee and tea stamp set. I also how pretty monochrome it is and then those pops of red. I used my Mini Misti to stamp all the tea cups for the background and fussy cut the tea bag after stamping and heat embossing it. 
I used my Zig Clean Color Real brush markers to color in the hearts and tea bag. I used the SSS Stitched Circle Die to cut the circle for the sentiment out of craft card stock in my stash. I finished off with adding glossy accents to the hearts. 




Another simple one using just the pattern paper in the kit. I cut the banner shape and Nina Desert Storm card stock using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 dies.  Embellished with the same epoxy circles in the kit and put onto a SSS Surf Blue card base.



Left: This shaker is made with pattern paper on outside and inside the shaker bit. I used the SSS stitched circle dies to create a frame. I used some Martha Stuart chunky glitter in this great brown color and the Sugar Papers Crate Paper Stars. The travel cup is made from the die in the kit and colored with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 

Right: I used the same method with the background as the teacup background by using the Mini Misti. I heat embossed the sentiment using Ranger Super Detail White Embossing Powder.


Thank you for stopping by for this mega post!
I can't wait to get the March Kit and start playing around with some adorable Easter cards!
Till next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment