Friday, February 10, 2017

Final Plaid Valentine's Day Card using the My Favorite Things Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set


I told you there were three of them. :-)

I really had fun with this background using some non traditional Valentine's colors. 
That bit of teal is just great.


 

I again used Distress Inks for the stamping. I used Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar and Peacock Feathers. I cut it out using that MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Die set but I did not use as just a frame. 




Since it was so simple I just felt it needed something so I flicked on some white acrylic paint mixed with water onto it and added a few clear sequins. 

I used the same sentiment from the Silhouette Design store but I didn't have card stock to match so instead I smoothed the abandoned coral pad onto the sentiment and then covered in Versamark and used clear embossing powder to make it all looking sleek.

  I then popped it all on a white card base. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and I will see you next time!!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment