Thursday, February 2, 2017

Valentines Plaid Using the MFT Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set




Hi, I'm Cher and I am addicted to stamping plaid.

I got the My Favorite Things Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set and
 all I want to do is make everything plaid!

This is the first of 3 plaid Valentine's cards that I have made.


I used four different reds and pinks for the stamping: Stampabilities in Dark Pink and Bubblegum Pink and Memento Dew Drops in Lady Bug and Lilac Posies. 




Ok so I have to admit to something else. When I did my last MFT order I thought I ordered the scalloped rectangle dies and not the Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames.  Yeah I could have returned it but... I knew that wasn't gonna happen so I just pieced it all back together and I am just gonna lie to myself that it is one full piece.

I also used the MFT Stitched Sentiment Die to add the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp All my Love stamp set onto.

I stamped the large Love from the same SSS set in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and of course I had to add a few sequins.




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day everyone!!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment