Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Galaxy Card using Distress Oxide Blending


Today I have a fun colorful card for you!
I made this card for my Father in Law's birthday. 



I am a sucker for galaxy anything and I wanted to play with the Distress Oxides and make a galaxy background.

These inks just blend so nice and made the background so easy to put together.
I used Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Wilted Violet and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks and then I used Black Soot Distress Ink along the outside.

I then spritzed water to it to give the faded out spots and then flicked some cheap-o white acrylic paint to create the stars.



I made this a while ago but I'm 99% sure the sentiment is one I got from the Silhouette Design store. After I cut it I put some Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen to it. I smoothed versa mark onto it and then coated in Recollections Clear Embossing Powder to make it shiny. 


I made a matching envelope for it and of course used a Star Trek stamp to mail it off!

Do you love a galaxy look as much as I do?

Thank you for stopping by!
See you next time!
Cher 



No comments:

Post a Comment